Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Back to Decorating I Go!

Today was my first day back in my Counseling Corner classroom since painting furniture in early June.  I couldn't wait to move all of the furniture around and begin to see my vision for my room start to come together.

Naturally, this is the easy part, it's the organizing of the books and materials that might take a bit longer.  :) 


All of the furniture was either in our storage gathering dust or was donated to me by amazing teachers and staff!  


Here are some pictures of my classroom so far:

Before and After!!

View from the doorway

My Counseling Corner!


*Click on "Decorating Diva" for the slideshow with more pictures from my space!  :)

I definitely decided against a lengthy Mod Podge project on my small group table.  I saw an inexpensive vinyl tablecloth at Party City and went with that instead.  Vinyl tablecloth + skirted tablecloth = a happy counselor!  :)

I can't wait to add children-created posters and projects into this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment