Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Eureka! I Found it! (Sort of)

FINALLY!  An app to track ALL that you do as a counselor!  (If you already knew of one, shhh... please keep it to yourself... I'm too excited!)  :)


A colleague of mine shared an awesome app that keeps track of your daily counseling tasks!!  Here is the information about the app:


There is a free and a paid ($2.99) version.  I downloaded the free version first and then decided I could give up a Sonic Route 44 for this app (hehe), so I downloaded the paid version. So incredibly easy!  This app seems to just be available for the iPad and the iPhone... for now.  

How does it work?

  1. Download app 
  2. Set up your various counseling tasks (assign colors - best part!)  :)
  3. Click on the 'Then' side to begin!  You can either hold down the time to manually input your task, OR... click the 'Now' side and your task starts immediately!  
  4. Just click the 'stop button' when you are finished with that task! It's that easy!

Screenshots:

(Sample ideas from my personal app)
You can even categorize it further by specifying which component: Guidance, Responsive, Individual or System Support!






*Side Note: I am still in the process of establishing School Counselor Central as a vendor within my district.  Once everything is clear, I will be using this program to track even more!  Details to come once this starts!  :)  Yea for grant funds!

No comments:

Post a Comment